close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My 01 GSXR 1000

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by twotons, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Here is my GSXR 1000. has a few things down to it, such as a Power cammander 3, Tie Yosh race slip on, Iridium plugs, K&N filter, clear short stalk blinkers, new Sport Pilots, Been tuned at Latus Harley by Markus, (154 hp @ tire), and last I have a 3 tooth larger rear Sproket to put on but have gotten to it yet,lol.

Brian @ SHelley Performance
    [​IMG]

2. nice lookin bike, welcome to the club.

Now LETS RIDE!!!!! :mrgreen:

3. That was one of my favorite color schemes for 01, I was super cloese to buying a 01 Gix but I opted for the R1 instead. Nice bike!!!

4. How much were you charged for dyno tune?

5. Nice looking bike. I love the GSXR. Welcome to the group. Look me up and we can ride sometime. Im in the Spokane Valley.

6. Hey - I think I remember them there bikes 8)
    Hows it going Brian?
    I'm heading down to laguna on thursday, this time on the scoot not in the back of your dually though :lol:

7. Rocketman, i am going for a ride tomorrownight and posibly out to the friday night street races. Halla at me if you wanna join, i will be at work but here is my number, 509-891-0177, this SHelley performance's number so halla.

8. Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately I work nights. Maybe next week we can plan a ride. I am on vacation all next week and would love to do a ride or two. Maybe even a night ride. Who knows. Maybe even go out to Friday night stree races too. Have fun!!

9. Brian, yup this is Jason over!

10. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I have off days during the week (with the exception of Tuesday)....so if you want to plan a ride let me know. I'm house sitting out in the Valley too if that makes it more convenient for you.....

11. Sweet!! Im game for something next week. Maybe around CDA lake or something like that. Anyhow, I will be back Tuesday evening and I will post something up and we can plan from there. Maybe other will join in!!

Later and have a great fourth!!

12. id be up if i got back in spokane at 3, or all day on a weekend, if you want to start a ride post a ride in the eastside forum and who ever wants to join can join in on the post

13. I will post something up next week sometime. I will be back probably Tuesday evening. See ya then.