close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My 04 R6

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by TYBR6, Jun 28, 2005.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MY MODS
    -Yoshimura Exhaust
    -Puig Windscreen in blue
    -Custom blue bar ends
    -Power Commander
    -GYT-R Valves
    -GYT-R Vlave Springs
    -GYT-R Cams
    -GYT-R Cam Gears
    -GYT-R Velocity Stacks
    -BMC Air Filter
    -Renthal 15 Tooth Front Sprocket
    -Hotbodies Undertail
    -Fender Eliminator
    -Gorilla Alarm
    -CF S/A Slider
    -CF Clutch Slider
    -CF Frame Slider

2. Of the three, I'd take the trike!

3. ya damn straight. that things is faster than the other 2 combined. Especially with my buddies 2 year old behind the wheel. she flies in that thing

4. Hope the father takes care of his daughter and puts frame sliders on it! :mrgreen:

5. lol. He wants a bike now so freakin bad now that me and one of out other buddies have bikes now(the 600rr in the picture) so he is probably going to get one here soon too, either that or dirtbikes for the 2 lil girls(2 & 3) and a ATV for him and the wife

6. The mods you have on there are very nice. Musch more than I have going on.
    Two that you should consider:
    Remove those reflectors from the front forks and get some new turn signals. That will help to clean it up.

FYI- if you haven't found an R6 forum yet, some of us here go to http://r6-forumz.com/ as well.

7. cool thanks for the forum link
    yeah I want to look into some flush mount turn signals deff.

8. cordodor

cordodor Retired

+1 on both of those. and the fact that i have no where near that nice of an engine setup. r6-forumz has some cool people and good info

9. the engine still needs to be dyno tuned though for maximum gain

10. Yeah. I haven't touched mine yet. Did the exterior last year (well, still working on it a bit). Got the pipe this spring and will be tackling more of the performance and handling this winter.

11. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i've got galfer lines and pads comin for the front. I'd love to do the whole intake package of stacks, slide stops, and filter, but then i'd have to get the PCIII and a custom map... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

12. I am looking to do lines and pads, sprockets and a speadohealer. Am debating on getting the Bimmin conversion as well.

13. cordodor

cordodor Retired

my lines and pads should be here tomorrow. the sprockets were awesome and the speedoheeler has to go with it. Bimmin's setup is tight but not as bright as I thought it would be. Haven't put it next to stock, so i dont know for sure, but i dont think it's much brighter. i guess that wasn't the reason i got it done though in the first place

14. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

what's the bimmin coversion? take it it's angel eyes or something?

15. The only thing that I am interested is getting the lights split. Don't care too much about the Angel Eyes and I'm not worried about the brightness. My hesitation is with future maintenance. I don't want to have to ship my assembly off when I need a new bulb. I plan to put a lot of miles on mine and I know a replacement or two will be needed.

16. cordodor

cordodor Retired

yeah. i got it done w/o the angel eyes. they're cool, but not for how i'd use them and for the extra dough

17. cordodor

cordodor Retired

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rather than left = low beams, right = high beams

18. Thanks for posting more pics. Like I need to be pushed :mrgreen:
    What color did you go with for the background?

19. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i think i did black...