close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My 600RR

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Wizard600RR, Jun 26, 2005.

1. '03... she has about 7500 on her now.

[​IMG]

My Mods:

- ART DUAL EXHAUST

- VORTEX CLIP-ONS

- POWERBRONZE AIRFLOW SCREEN

- TAPEWORKS WING KIT

- TAPEWORKS NUMBER PLATE KIT

- COMPETITION WERKES FENDER ELIMINATOR

- AA COMPOSITES CARBON FENDER

- SCOTTS BILLET ALUMINUM OIL FILTER

- YOYODYNE FRAME SLIDERS

- INTUITIVE RACING SWINGARM SLIDERS

- TARGA REAR SEAT COWL

- GRAPHIC ART MOTODESIGN FLUSHMOUNT FRONT SIGNALS

2. nice bike. I am jealous. Always been a honda man and if I had the money I would have gone for the 600rr but alas I am poor and have to boys to take care of.

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

only 7500?? jeez, wiz, i thought you rode more than that... you abandon .net, yet?? :mrgreen:

4. Nice bike...tell me more about those YOYODNE frame sliders, never heard of them...

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

you're such a smartass.

6. Gotta remember she was down for a while after I crashed her, so riding went on hold for a bit.

I could never abandon .net, I've been there since day 1. The place would fall apart without me. :mrgreen:

7. Hot bike! I would hump it. :evil4:

8. Can I take it for a spin...I only need 30 Sec :oops:

9. I like that bike too, How does it fit you? How tall are you? I was looking at the 600RR and I am a big fan. You are a lucky fella.

10. I'm about 5'10". Fits me great. It feels like it sits just a tad higher than the F4i.

11. damn dude, nice lookin bike

12. I don't like this guy!!! You think his bike's sexy??!?!?!???!?!?!? LOOK AT HIS GARAGE!!!!! :rant :rant :rant
    [​IMG]

13. :shock:
    Some day...

The garage is what I care about most in my next home. The singel car garage in my townhouse just isn't cutting it.

14. It looks even sexier now... I need to take some updated pictures. :thefinge: