close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Ride, Hope You Like

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by PUREVIL, Jun 22, 2005.

1. My bike.... Next week I'm hoping to powdercoat my rearsets and get my new exhaust hanger on and I'm waiting for Pazzo Racing levers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bike Security is what I'm spending money on this summer...

[​IMG]

I'm hoping to take better pics with the other guys tonight.

2. beautiful bike bro...B-E-A-utiful

3. Damn bro! That is one booootiful motorcycle! Love that limited edition all black new gixxer...would like to see it stateside next year.

Steve oldertrouble and I were talking to the Canadian Suzuki stealership out of Alberta about getting one, but it ended up being a huge hassle that wasnt worth it.

Love the way that bike looks!!

4. Golly gee that is one suhweet looking bike. Love the black!!

Beans, what kind of hassles to get a bike from Canada? Just curious because my bro' bought a bike out of Richmond BC and saved something like $1500 including funding a trip up there from the Tri-Cities with over night stay. I was thinking of doing something similar right after I get my commission and before heading to Florida in a couple years.

5. Nice bike -all hail to the king

Thanks for posting up the pics

Next years colors are out no solid black-only black and grey, red and blu and white

6. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Yeah, awesome pics. That exhaust pipe is BEEFY! Screw the gun, just beat people over the head with that pipe.

How does the bike sound? We need another one of those "Now you know" movies.

7. The bike sounds really quiet idling.. But I'm not sure what I'm hearing in the upper revs. But I honestly think the intake growl is louder than the pipe. I have 2 other K5 owners that I ride with and from behind the pipe sounds pretty throaty. But when your riding its either the intake or me screaming :D I took more pics testing out exposure time and poo. Thanks for the comments and making me feel welcome! More pics this weekend I'm sure, I'm trying to get more bikes together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. While I'm at it I'll post these 1 of 4 other K5 riders I ride with, Im the only LE though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Yeah, even the ZX-beansbaxter loves the LE, a lot! Nice Kawi too hehe...

What's the production figures of that LE, do ya know?

10. Production figures? You mean how many were brought into canada? IF so I'm told only 100 were LEs were brought into canada. But this is a standard color for Europe though.

11. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Daaaaamn that black is too cool...about my only problem with Gixxer's looks is those buzy-ass graphics, and this black version solves that problem. Bring it stateside you punks!!! Nice bike dude, welcome to the board!

12. Loooooooooove the night pictures!! :love3: Are we going to meet you at SBW?

13. I dont think I'll be able to go to SBW sorry. But you never know. More night pics will be taken this weekend. Just for you! :mrgreen:

Cosworth my friend with the blue/white said hes looks like a freakin disco ball roller rink next to mine. He says after I removed the stickers (few logos) its got a serious NO BS look to it. I'm just happy it finally showed up.

14. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

He's right, on both counts!