close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My Streetfighter is 80% done..what do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by IrishBandit, May 11, 2005.

1. still have some professional painting to do, belly pan to be added, alarm and rear shock on soon..but here she is. Look at the pegs and heel shields..that's Irish custom baby! (thanks to Mr. Dremel)

Sorry about the saddle bags..don't usually have them on unless I'm hitting the gym after work and can't stop by home first.

Still thinking about painting the tank and plastics black, leaving the frame the color it is and having the rims painted to match the frame..or just leave it the way it is and still paint the rims to match..what do you guys think?

Now she has Dales Stg 2 kit, can & midpipe, Race Tech Fork Springs, NC Rick Fork Valve mod, Rear Progressive shock (arriving 2 days), Lots of powdercoating and a ceramic coated header, barend mirrors..

Sorry I had to put links cause this site wouldn't let me post so many pics..

Here is 5 months of work..
    Front view -
    [​IMG]

Rear view -
    [​IMG]

Side View -
    [​IMG]

Triple clamps, risers, handlebar- (powdercoated)
    [​IMG]

Lights and painted cluster covers -
    [​IMG]

Forks, headers, pegs, (powdercoated & ceramic coated) Calipers (hayabusa 6 pot conversion with steel lines) -
    [​IMG]

Custom Can & Midpipe by HoleShot (ceramic coated), swingarm (powdercoated)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/IrishBandit/CanandSwingArm.jpg
    --------
    Gixxer1k04 Edit: Fixed the first 3

2. None of your links worked...

I fixed the first three ;) Looks good!

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

very clean. looks good

4. nice man, clean, efficient use of space, nice simple custom work. I put the same lighting setup on my katana fighter, very nice lighting for night riding and pretty durable. Ive gota guy over here in spokane if you are into doing paint work on your body. Definitely a good start on a fighter!

E

5. I like it. I don't think painting the tank/plastic black would be a bad idea. I'd do that and see how it looks with black wheels before I jumped to matching the wheels to the frame, though I can imagine both ways looking nice.