close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My toys

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by 600bandit, May 19, 2005.

1. [​IMG]
    At Mount St Helens last August

[​IMG]

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i hear that's some pretty good ridin up by Mount St. Helens. That Honda looks to be in pretty good shape. What purpose does it serve? Collectable? Daily driver? tourer? Welcome to the fourm!

3. Yeah, the roads up the east side of St helens are very fun if you can avoid all the "happy campers" the scenery can be a little distracting and there are no guardrails. The CB750 was my first motorcycle and until I bought my bandit a year and a half ago it was used as my commuter, now it is part time commuter/ collectable.

4. That CB looks SUPER clean. I wished I had kept my first motorcycle. You'll be glad you kept it (especially in that condition)!

5. You'll have to bring your 6 over and we'll head up there some weekend. It's one of the best rides in the state.

6. cordodor

cordodor Retired

sounds good. my best friend and my little brother both live in Issaquah. They're due a visit as well.

7. The amazing thing is I haven't done anything to the 750 except maint. I bought it from the original owner, and he kept it near mint.

8. dude that is an amazing 71 love the hard bags

9. :thefinge: just thought i'd dig up an old post:thefinge: crackup: