close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need a one piece suit

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by Phgarcia68, May 22, 2015.

1. 5'3" 140 looking for a one piece suit!!!

2. I have one for sale, but I suspect it would be a bit large for you.

Might help folks if you mention what your budget is.

3. Not sure on price. But I know I don't want to spend retail.

4. I may also have one, a new leather suit, I bought it off a bloke who had got his sizes wrong, and I got the sizes wrong also. I think it's never been worn for riding in $125us plus the postage from Canada. If you're interested pm me and I'll take some photos

Jonathan

5. A suggestion. You might want to list what your specifically looking for: leather, textile, over garment, weather proof/resistant, track use, ride to work, etc. You might get some more relevant suggestions.

6. Leather I am 5'3" 140 lbs thanks

7. RS Taichi makes great stuff, and in a variety of small/thin person sizes. Check out their Japanese sizing. I love mine.

8. I have one that might work, I think its a US 38 fieldsheer AR9 black I'm in PDX if any interest let me know $200 plus ship, its like new

9. Can you send a picture

10. Maybe one of Santa's Elves will have one that could fit...140 lbs huh? You been bulking up then! Sheet, with all that cheddah you bring down there you can afford to have a custom made Dianese!!!! Don't wannna pay retaill ....: )

Miss you Phil!!

11. Ok looking for a one piece suit size 40usa

Thanks

12. I have a suit that could potentially fit you. Its a custom size and sort of weird, but it could be worth looking at. Didn't fit the guy who ordered it, my dad bought it from him and didn't end up fitting him either. I don't think it has ever been ridden in and it just sits in my apartment. Are you ever in the Seattle area? Also what is your waist size?

13. Buy a new one that fits you well at Cycle gear for $300 and get a free track day.

14. Yea I could make it to Seattle 30-31 waist size could you text me some pictures or email thanks Phillip