close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need to have a meet and greet

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Blackstar, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Alright if the guys on the wrong side of the mountain and ID can do it we can too...What say you? Meet up one of these evenings at some local establishment to hang out and plan rides? They appear to be doing theirs on Thurs night...that would be fine with me, but I am open to suggestions. Also where to meet...in other forums that I deal with Dick's appears to be popular but perhaps the U district would offer more "visually appealing" scenery... post up :!: :!: :!:

2. Great idea! Gives me an excuse to ride over there as well hehe...

Cafe Veloce in Kirkland is also a great spot to meet up with fellow riders.

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

any place in kirkland seems like a good place to meet up. there's also always the cafe in bellevue.

last beans, kp and i rode together, we found out that there's some good scenery at the starbucks at u village.

4. The eastside is a little easier for me since I work over here

5. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Seattle, eastside, it's all good either way as far as I'm concerned, I'm in. I'd prefer to NOT meet at a Starbucks though. Coffee sucks, and so do yuppies in SUVs.

6. You guys know the area up there better than I do..

But my vote would be for someplace where Blondie and I can enjoy some beer and pool also..

7. very well let's start laying down some plans for this Thurs...weather dictates of course...so who would be willing to meet up and where should we go? I thinking about 7ish?

8. I can be there, I get off work @6

9. yea!! two people.... next?

10. I know a few of the westsiders are on a ride to Leavenworth today.

11. ahh...what that must be like to shuck the shackles of responsibility and go out on a nice weekend ride.... no no honestly i would rather be here at work slaving away than out on my ride enjoying one of the few remaining precipitation free days that we get around here... oh well i'll have my fun in my rain gear over the next few days... hope everything goes well for them... it would be a shame if there was a sudden and torrential downpour over the pass today.....

12. I'm in... where ever it's gonna be at is cool with me.

13. and the numbers grow to three..... if we're not careful we might get so large we will need a parade permit to ride in a group.... crackup:

14. I may come out. The bike's up for sale, so if it's gone and I haven't miraculously acquired another in an obscenely short time frame, I'd be out. No point in showing up in a cage!

15. going to restart this thread in a less obscure area...