close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NESBA track day...better not rain this time lol

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by Perferd, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well I signed up for the NESBA track day on the 30/31 of this month and cant wait. Last time I signed up for a track day it got rained out so I hope second time is a charm lol...

Anyways on the 30th I get to ride for free as an intro package 2 20min sessions with the begginers. On 31st I paid for the full track day this way I figure I get 9-11 20min sessions for $150...

See you all out there and make sure to take lots of pics of me hahahaha

Oh yeah and I am doing the track day on the 22/23 of August with a couple people here.

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

dude. you're supposed to be in seattle on the 30, watching your fellow washingtonriders.com buds going around pacific raceways for the seattle 100... :angry7: :rant :mrgreen:

have fun. nesba puts on awesome track days. and you can't beat a half day at the track for free...

3. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I would love to watch my fellow riders fly around the track but would rather do it myself lol...

Looks like I will be doing at least 2 1/2 track days maybe 3 1/2 if I do both days with the crew here in august. Almost forgot I-90 put on one last month that was cancelled due to rain so might even have another track day in there saaaaweet. I have heard its like crack so I will be getting my fix lol