close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Female Rider aboard!!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Mikimoto, Jul 15, 2005.

1. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: HI! New member, here! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My names, Miki - and I ride a Kawi Z750

[​IMG]

Used to ride a Ducati M750, but decided that I prefer an in-line 4.

[​IMG]

I live over in North Bend. And ride the Sno Valley twisties ALL THE TIME. Waitin to mix it up with some guy on a red R1............but mebbe he's skeeeeered! HA! HA! :nana :nana

Miki

2. don't have an R1 but its nice to meet ya, welcome

3. welcome. I grew up out in the valley, know all those roads really well.

4. welcome:

how do you like your 750?

5. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Welcome :tard:

wonder how many views and replies this thread will get lol

6. man beans you must read everything!!! :shock:

7. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i ride out there fairly often too, Miki. i'll keep an eye out for the black Z next time i'm out there.

~Green ZX6RR

8. I luv my bike more than anything. It's got a CF Muzzy full system w/PCIII - it was developed, installed and tuned for my bike, by Rob Muzzy. Pretty cool, eh? Was gonna go with an Akra, but couldn't pass up Muzzy's proposition to me.

I imported my Z from Canada because they don't sell that model here in the states.

I'm a 750 fanatic, also had a Kawi ZX7r.........fun and fast.

Miki
    8)

9. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

^You sound like you know what your doing on a bike...thats cool

10. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

very good looking bike, i'm continually impressed by kawi's recent styling.

11. Yeah, that is really cool. I am very good friends with Rob Muzzy and Doug Meyer (Doug was second in command but recently left for an aeronautical company). Rob in Bend, OR there knows his exhausts, especially with the Kawi model lineup.

12. Wanna know something? My bike was the very last bike project that Doug worked on before he left.

In fact the day I picked up my bike, I shook hands with him, and he said that it was his next to last day of work. That he was movin on............... 8) 8)

And yes, when it comes to exhausts, you just can't go wrong with Muzzy, they know their Kawi's, inside and out.

When I was down there, I was checkin out that 800 (Raptor) in the lobby, very cool. Wouldn't ya just luv to pull up next to a "litre" bike at a traffic lite with that bike. BWAAAAAAA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Miki
    8) :twisted: 8)

13. Dang, talk about timing! That is sooo cool. I still have this article from back in March 2005 when Doug told me he was resigning.

14. Any lady that knows her bikes kicks ass...... You prefer the 750's? Man I gotta move back over there so I can ride all the roads again. Ever taken a ride down paradise lake road? that one is a fun twistie.....

15. welcome: Nastro_Azzurro, now let's see some pics of that red r6 of yours, please.

16. welcomeeeeeee!!! Pretty motorcycle. I love! I do not they like the NAKED but this is the ONLY naked that me likes... is precious! my friend havegot z1000 black!!!

kisses from barcelona (spain)

17. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

Geeze. Miki!!!! :scared I hope you figured out that there was a bike show just down the road from Salty's. :thefinge: I was there, where the HELL were you. Oh ya, eatin' as usual!! :nana
    And no I didn't chicken out. I'm still waitin' for ya. Man some people.

BTW why bother giveing me a ph # when ya don't answer the damn thing!!!! :x

DJ

18. Welcome! My name is Stephanie and I ride a Busa. My husband is also a member his name is Todd aka Wheelietime. I look forward to meeting you sometime.