close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New for 2006...get some Triumph!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Triumph 675 Triple

USD forks, radial calipers, wave rotors (rumor is that the brake fade needs to be improved), 118bhp (top of the middleweight class), the triple is suppose to just sing at 14k

[​IMG]

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Finally gonna put themselves in the competition, eh!

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

wow. okay, 600rr tail, exaust, seat and heatshield, zx6r swingarm, rear wheel, front wheel and fender, daytona tank, and illustrated fairings and headlight... yep.

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

or is that a yamaha swingarm?

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

competition for the road... not for the track...

6. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

That looks real good just need different color

7. Hey now, what is wrong with yellow?? :evil4:

8. I might have to reconsider my obsession with Triumph's Thruxton in favor of this one...

9. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

In that pic the yellow looks terrible...

10. yeah it kind of looks like someone pissed out that paint color..It needs to be brighter

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i really, really hope you guys don't think this is a real bike.

12. I can pretty easily see that it is done on a computer. Does look sweet though.

13. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I dont care if it is real or fake it is a shitty color...

14. crackup: crackup: crackup: Don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel!! :clap :clap

15. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

looks very similar to the zx6r, 'cept a bit more angular and ram air is way different, but in the middle like the 6r.

675??? common, lets just be simple and make 600's!!! whats the big deal?

16. Jafar.. you ride a 636 don't ya? crackup:

17. As Yoda would say, "The purist 600cc is Jafar."

18. Hinckley Triumph and Kawasaki have always been closely related. This would just continue the tradition.

A 675cc triple would theoretically be allowed to race in BSB and AMA with 600 4s and 750 twins. And if the triple is already making the same power as the best 4s are....well couple that with a triple's superior torque and rideability and you've got a very viable contender. So long as Triumph puts some effort behind it, that is.

19. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i got the zx600rr.

most people who buy that bike are going to race it, i bought it cause i'm a poser like beans.

:tard:

20. At the time I posted that pic, it was new. Then, the new August 2006 moto magz were released on the bookstore shelves yesterday, and that same pic was in there with a good couple paragraphs...guess Triumph's marketing/r&d plan is to release two new motos every year.