close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New group starting up (Seattle metro)

Discussion in 'Westside' started by deltashadow76, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Hey everyone- I'd like to find a group of sport bike riders in the Seattle area who share the same "road ethics" as I do. I'm seeking responsible, polite, and experienced riders who enjoy the art of sport bike riding. I would like for this group to be well organized, challenging, and most of all...safe/fun.

*PLEASE NOTE: Attitudes/reckless riding will NOT be tolerated.

If this sounds interesting to you, let me know!

I ride a 2004 Honda CBR600RR, you?

2. I like to think that I'm responsible, polite and an experienced rider, but I like to "carve the canyons" as well.

I ride a 03' ZX-12R.

3. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

count me in. i enjoy riding with others and to have fun as a group safely--and the best way to do that is to have some rules and a plan.

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

count me in as well. ask anyone who's ridden with me. i'm the safest guy out there...

03 cbr600rr. BETTER THAN YOURS!!! :D

5. I just finished the safety course sunday and @ almost 40 I cannot afford to be unsafe to much to live for.

I'm gonna be riding a 05 hayabusa the end of this month bigining of next tops.

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

:lol:

7. Hey guys- Let's plan a ride the next time we have a decent stretch of weather. Drop me a note at apexman@mac.com so we can start a mailing list.

Looking forward to it!

8. How about just posting the planned event so that everyone has a public access point from which to plan.

Just my .02

9. I totally agree. The idea behind these regional forums is so people can have a public central location to find out about rides that are going on. Up to date info can be posted in a real-time format as well.

10. Weather is not looking bad, Give me a couple days to get new tires on and i'm ready for a ride.
    Not just limited to weekend rides so if you can do a mid week speak up.
    If your not up to rides that are posted public contact me at M.Busbee@comcast.net and we can set up one.

Buz. 8)