close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New guy here.

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by youlose, Jul 7, 2005.

1. FNG here. I used to live in Spokane, now in Missoula, but still get over there fairly often. In fact I may be riding over tomorrow after work to see my pops and to go to the car show in P-falls Saturday. Maybe here I can find somebody to ride with when I'm over there.

By the way- We have a small privately owned Track over here. Contact me if you might be interested in coming over and giving it a whirl. 9/10's of a mile, 9 turns, up and down and downright DANGEROUS in every way. Very good for teaching a guy how to ride aggressively in the tight stuff, and how to disassemble and reassemble your bike after you crash it.

We ride there Tues., Thurs. evenings and Sunday afternoons. NO cost, sign a release waiver.

Mark

2. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

dang, thats awesome!! i'd be there every chance i could get if i lived over there.

welcome to the forum!!!

3. Mark, welcome to the board. You know, thats a bad idea telling us that, since its REQUIRED that we have to cross Lolo pass to get there.....

Definitely gonna have some riders at your track!

E

4. Welcome!

J

p.s. we will need directions to this track :mrgreen:

5. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i might be able to get my dad's van if anyone from the west-side wants to load up a few bikes, split gas, and head to montana for a missoula track day.

might be able to fit 3 bikes and three people if we're really smart about it, i've never tried...

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

got any room for some over night guests at your place??? lol