close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New here. Jafar referred me.

Discussion in 'Westside' started by KP F4i, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Today, I'm sitting in my corporate apt. here in Bellevue and I left my motorcycle out front after riding.

I hear a Ducati outside just rattling and I'm trying to figure out why it's sitting outside my window. I look down and Jafar is trying to jack my CBR! I'm like, WTF??? I open the window and yell at him to get the hell away from my bike and he's like "Screw you, I'm taking it!"

J/K, he was leaving a note to send me to this site. I went down and talked to him for a few minutes. I'd been looking for somebody to ride with for since I got here about a month ago.

I came here from Atlanta and this place is certainly different, but I'm looking forward to hitting the twisties around here. I'm also looking for a trackday ASAP.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and going riding.

KP

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

aloha. welcome to bellevue. nice place.

join us for a ride some time.

3. Always welcome on the east side man

E

4. Welcome to the site KP F4i...how long have ya been riding? How were the roads back in Atlanta? Hang onto your seat if ya ride with Jafar, especially on the twisties....

I'm still laughing at the Ducati rattling hehe...

5. I've been riding on and off since I was 16. I've had this bike since 2001. It's got over 16,000 miles now.

We had some sweet mountain roads. We used to ride the Cherahola Skyway and all through the North Georgia mountains and South Carolina as well.

We did a track day at road Atlanta two years ago. MAN, that back straight was AMAZING! I was reading 160 on the speedo before I had to start braking for the corner! :D

Oh yeah, here's where I usually hang out to talk about bikes http://forums.cbrworld.net/forums/

6. I'll be over there to ride with Jafar and the crew soon enough...we'll have to go for a ride sometime. See if your speedo says the same thing during Seattle's traffic jam.

7. Stealing my thunder. :)

Might catch up with ya on the west side sometime, KP. :)

8. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

nice, i'm glad that noisy clutch is good for something. welcome to the board, KP!

9. Is it hitting all the gears? clank, clank, clank