close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New here, Olympia area

Discussion in 'Olympia' started by Max_&_Blondie, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Howdy, all. I'm Steve and my street bike is a Yamaha V-Max. My gal and I are looking for some street riding partners who are either:

1) Not crazy

2) Experienced enough to be safely-crazy

:lol:

We also ride enduros although Susan is a newbie and can't keep up with experienced riders. I have over 30 years experience on bikes (riding since I was 8) I have a 3 bike trailer and a trailer that can carry an ATV, also.

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

OOH! i'll ride with ya...

3. Welcome to the board Max_&_Blondie, glad to have ya! Sounds like your experience over the years on the motorcycles will come in useful around here.

Let's see some pics of those bikes!

4. I can't do anything today, I'm swamped with work and I'm also working on my cobra, getting the final parts together for the EFI conversion on my 514. You guys are no doubt gearheads who would drool on my paint job if I popped the hood :)

I'll be checking back here often and we'll get together for a ride !

5. Post pics?? can't find the link.. all I see is a URL link

6. Hey weren't you on cycleforums but got banned or something? Anyways welcome to this place. People here seem to be much less highschoolish and what not. I still haven't been on any rides with these guys yet but hope to sometime int he near future

7. OOOO VMAX.... theres a fun streetfighter. You can build those things to the NUTS and make insane HP numbers... have fun with it! Definitely should get it over here to drag in spokane

E

8. I used to post over there.. was not banned as far as I know but just stopped posting because of the all-too-common juvenile behavior over there and because I have very limited tim during the spring as I'm in on line retail sales. I am hoping this is a slightly more mature bunch as far as behavior.

My e-mail is rsp007@earthlink.net drop me a mail for weekend rides and as it gets to be summer I can do some weekday rides.

Yep, I'm planning to "Mad Max" my bike eventually, after I buy a sport tourer for longer rides. See www.madmax.com for more info..

9. :3some:

I just wanted to post that cause it's funny

10. jwfzr

jwfzr Two Wheel Art

Hey, I'm just south of Oly. I'm going to be out of state until sept. but I'll get in touch with you then.

11. I know DJPK haunts over there... on the other forum.

Welcome to the board.

12. Hey your still around! How goes the cool artwork these days??? Did ya do any on Rossi and Sete from the first race of this season??

13. I don't quite haunt...I just flat out post too much. I'm in a 12-step program.

:bootyshake:

14. Welcome to the both of you.
    Always looking for more friends to ride with.
    Buz.. 8)

15. BUZ.. I'll drop you a line in the near future..maybe we can meet somewhere and go for a spin.. what bike(s) do you have?

16. Sounds good.
    Only bike i have now is my 04 R1.
    Looking at something in Duelsport but that can wait for now.

I ride safe and avoid tickets--but still have my fun.
    Talk to you soon.
    Buz.. 8)

17. Sounds like me Buz.. my wide open days are long behind me but there's nothing like a little canyon carving or other safe fun now and then..at the right time and in the right place. Be safe out there, remember: They are all trying to kill you :!:

18. Morning,
    Weather is looking dry and i'm thinking i'll go for a ride around 11a.m.
    Need to rack up 100 miles and get the new skins broken in.
    Drop me a line if you have time for a ride.
    Buz.. 8)

19. Buz, I read your message too late and it's also raining in my area.. enjoy your ride and maybe next time.. 8)