close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New here :)

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Guideon72, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Hey All,

Just saw mention of this site over on cycleforums and figured I would swing by and register here too :)

I'm Eric, I live in Renton, Wa and I've been riding since March. '05 SVS, only 'mod's so far are mirror spacers and frame sliders. If the weather's looking nice I'm almost always lookin' to ride...I wanna get as many miles under me as I can before the weather goes south on us again (4200 as of this post). Grew up in the Palouse area too, so here's a heya to the Pullman/Moscow/Spocompton(er, Spokane) riders ;)

Me and the bike:

[​IMG]

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

aloha. down in kent. post up if you ever wanna ride...

3. welcome: glad to have ya onboard, tell your friends...all we do on here is ride, ride, ride!

4. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

New here too. I live in the Renton area also. I ride a Shift red R1. NO not the guy running around in t-shirt. Saw him the other day. I think he lives up in the Fairwood area. NO offence if you happer to read this. ATGATT. Don't have a pic up of it yet. If ya check on Motorcycleusa dot com, there's a couple there somewhere.

5. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

welcome both of you!

6. DJoplin: When you say Shift Red...is that the new candy apple color they have out for the '05s?

7. Djoplin

Yep, that be the one. :evil4:

8. DAYUM!!!! I saw one of those for the first time the other day. Those are HAWT!!!!! :D I would have been really hard pressed to make a color choice if something like that had been offered on the SV...We gotta go ridin' so I can drool a little...

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Welcome boys!!! :clap

10. Djoplin

That's one of the reasons I got that color. It's alittle different than the rest.

Maybe we can hook up one evening after work or on a weekend. Renton isn't that big so we cannot be too far apart.

THis weekend is booked for me. Got a National BMX race in Langley BC that I'm going to. Weekends are off and on after that.

Oh and HI G-...

11. Heh, I'm with ya there. I'm normally off and back home by around 7pm during the week. Let's see what we can work out.

12. Welcome boy!!! I am also new here!

kisses of chocolate