close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New hips and butt in my rev'it! Tt leathers!!!

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by firecracker, Oct 14, 2010.

1. I had a few slight "get-offs" this past summer and I didn't want to drop the cash on a whole new suit. Yet, I had had a series of lowsides, both with the big bikes and supermoto. One lowside was at Thunderhill, T-2, right when I tipped it in...so halfway darn fast...! Anyway, I'm alive, but my racesuit's hips and ass weren't. I just thought I'd give a heads up to some stellar local race suit repair.

Carrie Van Dyke redid the suit's entire hip and ass section on both the left and the right side of the suit, using the original seam work, for a very reasonable price. If you talk to her about your damaged suit, she'll give you the best solution...it's usually to use the original seams. As for experience, she's done a ton of Vanson insurance work; one-of-a-kind leather garments of all shapes and styles; and countless race suit repairs! ...Carrie's the best thing West of Lizzy Leather!!! She probably saved me anywhere from $800 to $1500 bucks!!!

You can reach Carrie at 206-782-5752. I know she did work for a lot of you folks who read "Track Time" this past summer, but I'm sure there are more suits that she could revive! She's never had a suit fail tech!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  2. Awesome, I have a few pieces that could use some help... does she have a website?

3. sent it to you...it's on your Visitor Message Board

Here it is for the rest of ya!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  4. Sweet I got me a new used suit that needs a little touching up!