close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New in Spokaaan...Here's my bike when it was clean

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by SamIam, Jun 16, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

welcome, post whore.

nice pics. put larger pics up of the... uh... important ones.

2. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

bad ass pics man :shock: :shock:

3. These are the pics from last summer in Texas after I put the wheelie bar and crash cage on and its a good thing I did considering how many times Its been laid down going slow...you just pick it up, brush it off and keep riding if your not hurt and the bike has allways been fine...I highly recomend it if you want to have fun without consiquence 8)

Hopefully someone here is into it and wants a buddy because I plan to practice it up this summer...LET ME KNOW!

SPOKAAAN RULES!

4. Dont know how the hell that happened but I'll fix it next time

Ohhh you like my fan from texas..

Hang on, I have a million of her and a few other posers

5. Or doing many stoppies for that matter

[​IMG]

this size good? I like it

6. all these pics made me fell the need...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. its good to know somebody here likes spokane. Im workin on the wheelies, so if you cant find anybody to ride with, PM me and let me know

8. Haha i think everyone likes spokane for the first couple days, then after that they hate it cause they realize how much it sucks

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Sam those first sets of pics (before all your mods) are my favorite because our bikes were almost twins!!!!! YEAH! :love3:

10. I just wanna see more of the cute girl maybe same pic but without the wind screen.

Very nice pics. You will have to help me with some stopie action.

11. ... but we don't love red x's

12. Hey man, Ive lived all over the place in the west, still really like spokane after 4 years now. People just get down on this town because they dont realize how good they have it with all the big city stuff happenin, sans the big city probs. Ive got a crazy schedule and a bike im building for stuntwhorishness, so im always game. Need to practice bad tho, I suck shit!

E

13. So if you're willing to play with someone from Pullman... I am looking into engine cages right now... and if I decide to get one, I'm up for it no problem. Otherwise, I will be looking into getting a bike just for stunting next year. So either way, keep me in mind. I'm always doing stupid shit, and now just need to get it down to a T.

14. ya know Trixie...they make cages for your motorcycle, usually go complete for $250 and bolt right in.