close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New mechanic in Salem/Dallas area...

Discussion in 'Salem' started by Jett, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Jett

Jett

I personal friend of mine who has been out of work for a while has decided to start a shop from home and work on anything with an engine. (motorcycles, cars, snowmobiles, jet skis, outboards, quads/3 wheelers, etc. etc.). Like I said I know this guy very well and he is a mechanical genius. He can literally fix anything for a very reasonable and competetive price. He has fixed my cars and bikes and helped out with alot of things so I am speaking from experience. He is working on getting a truck and would be willing to do pick ups and drop offs if need be from just about any surrounding area. I am confident that if you have a problem he can fix it. If you are interested you can email him at: RenProMS@hotmail.com

He will respond to your email within 24 hours or less.

P.S. I am not "advertising" for him, just trying to help people out with a tip for a really good mechanic. If you have it he will fix it.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. I can vouch for his work, he will not let you down.

3. Finding a guy who you can trust is half the battle. Great to see posts like this. Thanks.