close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New member in Wenatchee

Discussion in 'Wenatchee' started by cruzer3405, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Just found this board...what a great resource! Glad to see Wenatchee getting some love.

Give me a wave..I ride a black Buell Lightning xb12s.

2. Welcome nice bike :mfclap:

3. Welcome, must hook up for a street ride, I usually ride alone

4. Welcome to the forum!

5. Thanks everyone!
    Dave...how do you like your Aprilia? Im looking to pick up a new bike this spring and the aprilia is on my list...maybe the RSV4 too. Looking foward to getting back over to the track. Ive been around it in a car plenty of times but not on a bike.

6. My aprilia is the ultimate street bike:mrgreen:400m days are not possible on a cbr anymore, call me we will meet somewhere, 433-4316

7. Will due Dave. I just bought my wife a 99 Ducati Monster 750 a few weeks ago from a guy on craigslist. Did a quick ride around the neighborhood back before the snow started flying. What a cool little bike. I've been looking at Ducatis, Triumphs, Aprilias, KTM..even the S1000R. I just can't decide which one I like the best. Do you know anything about the Ducati 848? There are some smoking deals right now on last years (2013) models because the new 899 just came out. Actually there are some good deals on the RSV4 right now too. We're going to the motorcycle show this weekend in Seattle maybe that will help me make up my mind...lol. Just can't get excited about the Japanese bikes.

8. Welcome, we'll watch for you out there!

9. Welcome to the area. I'll keep an eye out for you - I ride a XB9SX myself.

Checkout BuellXB.com if you haven't already...

10. Welcome.
    Maybe we can get the Thursday night thing going again this year and meet up.

11. Welcome

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

12. For the love of everything holy....will the snow ever end? ** big sigh**..whatever.