close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Rider Ride Sunday 8/19

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by Stringcheese, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ya i went slower then i used to do after my last wreck i just felt like going slower and save the fast stuff at the track.

2. No worries... you SHOULD go slow.

Stay in your comfort zone , anyone who tells you / encourages you to push it... tell them to piss off.
    :thefinge:

The speed will come in time, don't try to rush it. DON'T try to rush it. DON'T TRY TO RUSH IT.

The only two improvements I would reccomend;
    - get those feet up on the pegs, you DO NOT want to catch a toe mid corner...
    - try to keep your shoulders and arms relaxed, elbows down, dont let yourself tense up... stay relaxed will help keep your grip light on the controlls.
    :secret: :mfclap:

Was good riding with ya.
    :mrgreen:

3. HEEYYYY... that reminds me, did anybody "find" any go-pros by the side of the road, on our windy ridge ride???

:scratchea

sometimes ya "find" cameras that have some pretty cool footage, of unknown hooligans...

8)

just curious.

4. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

I found one, but I need to edit some of the video on it to get rid of the boring parts.

5. OK this is a bit late, but you know what they say about making like a tree and getting the flock stoned or some such nonsense. In any event here's a few picts I snagged on the ride.

Cougar Store Link-up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The String Cheese Quartet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Windy Ridge Observatory

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]