close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Skins

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Matin99, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Both tires need replaced any suggestions? My bike is currently equiped with Dunlop Sportmax Radial 2 120/70 ZR D207 and 180/55 ZR 17 208. Metz.?

Buell Man.

2. Try the BT014's by Bridgestone. Dual-compound tire. A few fellow riders and I have been trying them out and love them! I just ordered my six tires for the season, all 014's.

Now can I see a pic of your Buell, please.

3. Ok. How.

Buell Man...

4. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

they r the S**t they hole the line realy well and you get good feed back vtr2:

5. Excellent. Pics posted after 9pm...do to work.

Beans 014's? They last longer and track better!

6. Righteous is in order. The best is what I need therefor I shall succeed into the greatness... 8) all clap hands.

Buell Man.

7. IM a huge pirelli fan, but im giving the pilot powers a chance due to italian tire availability here in spokane. If you can get em, the diablos rock!

E

8. Going for the Diablos. They can get them at my local shop. Two minutes from home.
    You on the east side at least have the weather to use them. Listening to thunder for the third day in a row over here.

9. Well in the order of greatness and safety Ive choosen the new Metzeler M1s. Ive gotten a package deal that well exceeds all other offers only $320 with mount and balance. Also all articles Ive read explained "no flaws could be found" sounds outstanding to me. Also since I am part German and Polish why not support German based company.

In high reguards. Buell Man.