close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to site

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by kilo509, Jul 10, 2005.

1. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

Brian, 2005 Gsxr1000, Custom paint, Just got my yosh pipe...WOOT :nana anyways. Days off are tues and wed, seeing if anyone is doing any riding. Have a good one

2. welcome:

is this the 05gixxer1000 that has the custom flames on the ram air covers?

is the short yosh pipe? ive yet to see one in person on the new gixx...post up pics, post up pics, we demand it!!

3. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

poop. Not letting me add avatar yet. saying its too big. and im not to sure how to just add a picture here so i will have to post again later.

4. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hi Brian. It's about time you got your ass on here!!!!

5. Hey cool....how do you like the pipe? Do you notice power gain? (Not to be confused with noise gain) and have they sorted out the PC3 problem for the GSXR1K yet??

Would like to know!

I will be going on a long boring ride to sunnyside wa (from Spokane on tuesday probly) for a 7500 miles tuneup.

If you are interested..not much of a ride but there is good mexican food in the area. May come back through saddle mountain and then up around Chelan as my brother is there for a paragliding competition....pm me

6. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

how the hell do i post a picture on the thread? Call mE!!!

7. You say you have Wednesday's off you should get together with the rest of us Spokane riders and head down to the Big BBQ in Pullman, there are posts with more info....

8. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

[​IMG]

The Bike is amazing now. Im guessing its just me not being the great off the line, so the starts are a little slow. But i cant complain. I would like to thank beansbaxter for the lesson on posting pictures... Remind him that i owe him a night-cap and a marble. Here is a close up on the pipe.

[​IMG]

9. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Welcome. Cool flames, I might steel the idea.

Like cooldude_186 said, you should head down to Pullman with us on Wed. I am not sure when everyone is going, but I am hoping to go early and do some riding around their especially on Spiral Highway.

10. that is f-ing sick man!! i love the flames! :clap :clap :shock:

11. Im always up for the weekday jaunties. Have a strange schedule so anytime you wanna bust out for a tues/wed just post up.

E