close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to the group

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by thundercat, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Sup yall.
    I am new to the group. I am also new to bike. I have just 1500 miles on 2 wheels. Just got an 05 thundercat (YZF600R) last oct. I have only been ridding alone. Which is pretty cool. ITs hard for me to find time to dedicate to ridding. I have a 14 month old and my wife was due yesterday. Well I am just glad to see a group like this in Washington, especialy with ties to Spokane. Live in hillyard, might be able to hook up sometime, most of the time I am a busy guy. Look forward to meetin up.
    ~JR

2. Welcome to the group and to being a rider too. Congratulations on the recent arrival. ;-)

3. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Hey welcome to the forum!

STAY AWAY FROM MY ARCADE BABY!!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THOSE HIGH SCORES OR I WILL SEEK YOU OUT AND SLIT YOUR THROAT IN YOUR SLEEP!!!! MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!! WHOOO!!!! WHOOOO!!!

[​IMG]

4. Hmmmm. . . . :scratchea

5. HELLO, my sister runs the bigalo gulp exprosso,up by you, im up there alot, we can go for a ride, stop in and ask for jeff,Eslick :mrgreen:

6. welcome to the group man! and dont mind lucky...hes just weird. Very possessive about his high scores haha

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

My precious....

8. arcade whore lolz

sup im zack, havent been riding that long either, glad to see ya found us

9. Yeaaahhhhh Dogtown....

welcome