close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Newb From America Now Living In Canada

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PUREVIL, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Whats up fellas quick intro I'm from Minot North Dakota, but I now live in Vancouver BC. I moved up here for Film school and got my diploma in 3D animation/visual effects. I'm looking for jobs here in van and maybe in Seattle.

My current ride is a 2005 GSXR1000 LE, previous bikes 2004 R1 (stolen), and 2001 R1 totalled by a headon with a left turning Dodge Ram. Anyways guys stay safe.

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

but whaddaya ride??

3. Sorry I edited my post and added info to my profile.

4. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Wow, 3D animation / visual effects? Way to go! What do you want to do? Video games or movies?

You probably know this for sure, but I think Valve (Half Life series) is over in Kent, and Cyan is in Spokane...or I'm completely wrong and will shut up.

5. I'd love to do movies but Video Games is pretty big in Vancouver. Ive applied at EA and I'm hoping to hear from them soon. But Seattle has alot of Video game companies... Im sure I dont have to tell anyone here! HAHAHA I think I could live in Washington. Anyone know of anyone hiring? LOL

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

7. Alright post up pics of the limited or your banned crackup:

8. +1

9. ditto

10. Welcome to the board Mr. Evil.

11. Already been done in the member ride section.

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey! Welcome to the board!

Why dont you apply for Nintendo in Redmond!

13. Oh yea I forgot about Nintendo I'll look into them. I'd love to work at Zipper Interactive... I play socom 2 online so much I should work for them.