close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by wazzu mille, Jul 14, 2005.

1. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

Just joined. Member of AF1 Racing's Aprilia Forum. Just found this one through the Sportbike NW Forum. If you have a chance, you might be interested in this event August 25-28 in Stevenson, WA.

[​IMG]

2. wazzu mille

The reason I posted here is because I'm a 1990 graduate BSME. Go Cougs!

3. LOVE your bike... I was looking at getting either the Mille, or the Falco--And was just about to pick up the Falco until I realized they discontinued it (The falco) in the US... and the Mille, well, it just has too much of a committed riding position for an all around bike--- But it is DAMN fun to ride!

4. Welcome!! and nice bike~! :mrgreen:

5. wazzu mille

My brother had a Falco (I sold it for him while he was out of the country for a steal, too bad I didn't know about this site before), great bike. You would be suprised about the Mille comfort. I put plenty of miles on this thing that most sportbikers would shy away from. I try to stay off long straight roads (read interstate), and pick routes with lots of curves. Me and my mates rode a stretch from Yakima to Enumclaw (over White Pass and Cayuse Pass) in 2 hrs. We did 800 miles in 2 days and the Mille ran like a champ.

6. cordodor

cordodor Retired

welcome to the forum. i may have linked from that forum over there. Love the bike.