close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Next 100 Years of Motorcycles?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by JohnnyM, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Anyone here planning on going to Rosalia for the Next 100 Years of Motorcycles on August 18th, 19th or 20th? Last year it was great, and this year it's supposed to be 3 times bigger! If all goes well this year it could eclipse Sturgis as far as attendance goes.

I will of course have to confess I have some professional interest in this beyond my personal love of bikes- my company is a sponsor of the event and will be giving away tickets shortly...

I know it's the same weekend as Pullman's Lentilfest, but let's be honest...picking a bean over a ride? C'mon!

Click here for more info!

2. welcome: to the forum...

I know a lot of members went to this last year...it was a nice turnout!

3. Thanks! Glad I found it! 8)

Yeah, they're expecting about 3x everything this year- builders, people, bands, everything! They just announced that one of the best G'n'R cover bands in the country has been added to the lineup of already impressive groups, which already includes the real Skid Row!

Starting either this Monday or the 17th I know that Rock 1025 will be giving away free tickets...

I probably will be stuck at the Lentilfest until 2PM, :banghead: but after that I'm so :censored: there! :mrgreen:

4. Yeah, I have a friend that lives in Rosalia and am planning on parking at her house and walking down to avoid the lines. Advice learned from last year: Buy your tickets online in advance and go early. Last year they blocked off the main entrances into town to sell tickets and the lines eventually reached epic proportions. In the hot August sun. In a narrow valley. We went around everyone to the will call window and picked up our prepaid tickets.

5. StageRulz

StageRulz Doom Crew Inc.

Yep.....Theres going to be about 30 bikes in our group this year.
    We are going to camp on Main St. in somebodys yard we have rented.
    It's going to be a Party Folks!

6. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

It is a 3 day event this year. Should be pretty big.

So who all is going? Looks like it could be a crazy time for a little town like Rosalia.
    V
    Probably one of the best things to check out is the first lady contest. For example:

[​IMG]

Here is this years first lady:

[​IMG]

7. nice twins...i meant the engine.crackup:

8. You can visit their website and if you volunteer you can get into the show free. I know they were still looking for some security people too. All you have to do is do one shift per day and that lets you into the show for the rest of the time. They even have camping availiable.

9. I have a group of four going, two riders two drivers with gear. Anyone in the Cheney/Spokane area interested in riding down with us let me know and we'll plan something out. I plan to take the back roads out of Cheney down, it's a lot more scenic than 195 and perfect since they have the south end open to bikes only.

10. snake

Good to know.

11. snake

Perferd, you could help with this.

12. hey stagerulz post the time and date you are rollin out there are about 6 more of us that would ride down all together if thats ok!?!?

13. that sounds like a blast

14. motoboy

motoboy Guest

I just took those three days off work so i will be there.

15. Just a reminder that if anyone plans on going through Cheney to get there and isn't sure of the roads, let me know and we'll arrange a meeting time and place.

16. oranize organize organize a time and place to meet and ride out together!! It would be very cool to roll in all at the same time!!!

17. Bill and I went last year and will be headed that way again - see you all there. Rachel