close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Now, this is a crash... OUCH!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Gixxer1k04, Nov 5, 2004.

1. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

:shock: wonder if that car had side impact air bags? hehe

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Holy shit! Someone should have told that dude you can only drive through cars in cartoons and video games! :shock:

-Guff

3. Badoogas

Badoogas Travis Pastrana Stunt Double

That is a crash off of wreckedexotics.com. Go there and there are a lot more

4. funny the bike did more damage to the car. bet the driver looks better than the rider, though.

5. :shock: Holyshit Batman, looks Bad!!

6. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

That looks painful. I couldn't imagine.

7. Anyone have any respect for the bikers family or whoever lost their life :evil:

8. I've seen that pic before, (on another forum), and some one replied that it could be a European traffic safety prop.
    Apparently that is considered instructive over there..........(?). That would mean, of course, that the bike was fired into the car with no carnage of any kind.
    I don't know if that was the case in this situation - but it's a possibility.
    Anyone here traveled over there much? I just wonder if the "test gore" claim is valid, and can be backed up (?).

9. I read somewhere that it's a remake of an actual accident after all the blood, guts are gore were steam cleaned out of the car and off the bike and it's taken around to educate people.

10. ^Yeah - that sounds about right actually.^
    I remember hearing about a broadside wreck like that in LA when FJ1100's were new.
    Rider (at speed on a FJ1100) cut some kind of sub-compact in half. Everybody killed.
    Yuk. :shock:

11. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Yeah...no humor in that.

12. I dont know, I think that's an actual crash. There is too much debris around the rear and right front tire of the vehicle. There is also some kind of absorbent under the engine compartment. It looks like there might be blood on the right front tire too. Plus if it were an "exhibit" it would be on some kind of flatbed trailer or something. Just my $.02

Bigtilla