close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nws? Sfw?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by spolic, Jun 16, 2005.

1. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

How clean do you all want to keep this msg board? I've noticed a few NWS's popping up (forgive the pun) and want to know what you all think. I for one would rather keep it 'PG' and save the NWS girlies for other websites. Call me a prude but I come here for the bikes.

2. Thats the beauty of the NSFQWGQ titles, those that object can just skip them without being offended or stifling the speech of others.

NSFspolic?

E

3. I agree.

4. +1

5. We were thinkin of adding a NWS subforum under the Off Topic section and just keep it all there in one spot.

As it is now, all I can say is that is what the NWS titles are for, so you know before hand.

The only thing I want to make sure happens is no nudity is in any avatar. That's because you cant warn people about an avatar and a lot of members surf at work.

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

So for those of us who are not as savy as the rest of you.....could someone please explain what you guys are talking about? Like..what do those letters stand for?

7. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

NWS = Not Work Safe
    SFW = Safe For Work

I think that keeping it in one spot would be a good compromise.

Being a married guy I have a hard enough time trying not to look at other women, I dont need temptation.

P.S. what happens at Laguna stays at Laguna!

8. +1

9. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I like how it is, just keep using the titles.

OH Ya! I will be sure to post up all the pictures from lagunas after parties! Hopefully I catch a few of you in the act! j/k

Na, I actually wont have time. We will be heading back early sunday.

10. Done. All NWS now goes in the appropiate subforum in the Off Topic section.

11. Good move.