close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Offseason for riding...gotta workout!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jan 4, 2005.

1. I just picked up a membership to the 24 Hour Fitness gyms here in the Spokane area. I notice my arms dwindle a tad when I'm not riding my crotch rocket against 170mph+ winds and I found this cool workout designed for guys who ride motorcycles. Suppose to help with throwing the bike around and build stamina for those long enduro runs. So yeah, as they said on Two-Wheeled Tuesday tonight, we are about two and half months away from the riding season and boooyaaaa....gotta be ready. Plus I dont want to grow out of my Vanson doh!!

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

We all know that you're really there for the ladies. :lol:

-Guff

3. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

:lol:
    Because I hit the nail on the head with that one. Hehehe

-Guff

4. Just to be annoying...here's another one :) how r those arms doing beans? :)

5. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator Staff Member

12oz curls FTMFW!?! :) Seriously, though, get a dirt bike!

6. Squat Thrusts....they ladies love that one

7. Roland

Roland Moderator

you live in spokane?

8. Looks like in 2005 he did..
    :lol:

9. There's a 24hour fitness in Spokane??!?!?!

10. +1

Yeah, it's across the street from the River Park Square Mall. 2nd or 3rd floor of that building. Not amazingly huge like some 24hr fitnesses, but it's got workout gear.

11. So does your Vanson still fit?

12. this is how I workout in the off season

[​IMG]

13. Seriously, get a dirt bike!

Yet to see anything match the workout of dragging your sunk-to-the-axles in mud bike up a creek embankment after riding with arm pump for half the ride.

Plus, when you start airing over shit, wheeling, driftin' and having so much fun you are gigling all day (when you arent scared shitless) you'll start to think your street riding is the cross training....and want a motard/dual sport.

14. Your first clue this thread is really old is that beans started it.

15. Lol, my newb mistake. I just love to take any chance to gloat about riding offroad.