close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oldertrble's Laguna Pictures

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by steve (oldertrble), Jul 19, 2005.

1. here are a few of the pictures we took in the pit at Laguna - we managed to get ourselves into a private executive lounge ( age has it's privelege I guess) and enjoy the GP and Supersport race- lots of food and big screen TV as well as a view of them bikes coming onto the straight - we were in the Rainey Lawson Roberts private suite and enjoyed rubbing shoulders with the elite just like we belonged. We also got a security guard to go into the GP pits (way behind the curtain where nobody got into except the staff) and take pictures of Nicky's bike and Max Biaggi's bike after the race- Nicky's bike is being torn down and ready to be packed up - even Aaron Yates gave us a big smile - the one of my friend Jon is outside the private suite in the chairs - smiling back at me from the inside - all in all we had an awesome time - though the roads we found in No California coming up through the gold country was great (highway 49 ) through Grass Valley and Nevada City - lots of two lane roads and no traffic - went on for hours - we did one day of 735 miles - mostly twisties and two lanes - this old body was tired - enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

lucky, lucky old bastard. glad you had a good time. only wish we had a designated washingtonriders.com meeting spot at a certain time... oh, well. better plans for next year!

3. Nice pics. I enjoyed being a football field away from the pits. Great view!

4. next year, we will have the meeting spot in rossi's personal trailer.

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

F*ck Rossi.....its all about Hayden

6. cordodor

cordodor Retired

that's why hayden is trailing rossi by over 100 points

7. and there is more than just Rossi in front of him

8. ouch guys, give Hayden some props! by the way, oldertrble, you lucky, lucky ....... I can't believe that. Awesome experience for sure, though.

9. :werd

10. I am not saying I wasn't routing for him (actually Edwards more so). It's cool to see the Americans get the job done at home. Maybe get some more interest in this country.
    That said. You can't argue with the talent that is out there around the world.
    I do hope that Seca helps Hayden and Edwards in the future. Maybe they will actually start to honestly believe they can be at the front of the pack (and stay there).

11. Official Sete Gibernau fanboy!

GO SETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

used to be a sete fan until that whole "owie, my arm hurts" incident earlier this season. big puss.

now i don't know who to root for. i'm always rooting against rossi. tamada and barros are always high on my list. same with melandri.

13. cordodor

cordodor Retired

since there are no kawasaki riders worth rooting for?

14. oliver jaque...the comeback!!!

im a shayne byrne fan.

fuck this, im startin a new thread

15. cordodor

cordodor Retired

the jacque attack comeback?

16. eric

eric Slow Eric

where did the pics go?

17. After sitting for a couple years like they have been, they eventually decompose. crackup:

18. livestar

livestar Forum Flaming Firecrotch

19. were did the pics go?

i see only the red X