close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

one ugly s1000rr

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by kdo58, Sep 14, 2015.

1. That was at the IMS in Seattle 2 years ago. Somebody's idea of a good time I guess. Looked pretty stupid in person.

2. 58

58 Staff Member

I couldn't figure out what kind of bike that was when I saw it. Didn't look new for sure. Guess when you have spare buckets and broken swamp coolers laying around, you do that.

3. It looks like it belongs in the Fallout universe.

4. I'll bet it's a real sleeper. :)

5. I would like to see THAT bike run a 9 second ET! Actually, I would like to see it pass tech to even get on the track. Make that ANY track. Salt, strip or road race... Interesting build though. Kind of 'Mad Max goes to the Salt Flats.'
    Looks like aircraft wheel pants he used on the back.
    I would ride it. But then again one of my eight bikes is a Piaggio MP3 500 scooter, so, well, there you go...

6. That's my boss's husband's bike. Long time rider, very cool guy. I like my bikes unmodified/molested, but art is subjective, and if motorcycles aren't art, I don't know what is. You are right parilla125 on the airplane parts.

7. what a waste of a good engine and chassis

8. Oh that poor bike..

9. Definitely belongs in the latest Mad Max film.

10. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Streetfighter

I can dig wht he did there. Before I sold my ZX14 I was seriously considering making a bobber out of it. Had researched the various parts, modifications and sketched a design. Abandoned the idea when I realized I would still go too fast with that motor.

11. I think it's more steam punk than Mad Max. Either way, not a fan.