close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ooh. my first music video...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by jezterr, Apr 25, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

2. Fucking sweet, I love the Postal Service. 8)

Frame dropping filter gets old real quick, though.

3. That's actually pretty cool. Props to ya!

4. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

That music is the best! very nice, Jezterr!

5. I enojyed the second one a lot more. Makes me want to go out riding!

6. Nice movies bro! Love the song selection. Kinda gives the vibe that's what your listening to as you follow SUV's around town. The second vid is better...how come no bugs are hittin the cam?

I'm still sitting on that 27Mb video we made at your place JR...it's funny, but I havent a place to host the upload.

Movie maker is rather simple...did ya install Adobe Premier Pro I put on that DVD-ROM at the Seattle Moto show??

Do another vid with the background music being "Mad World" from the Donnie Darko soundtrack.

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

actually i haven't. i'm wanting to see how far i can push movie maker. rather simple, but there's a lot of options for it...

8. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

now i know how to get to JR's house. i like the black and white better, and the effect on the first one. it did get a bit repetitive, though. plus the ride was better, more twisties.

how about a ride this saturday, meet in bellevue at that coffee shop, at 130p?

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

you got it. it's poker night, too... who all's going?

that's not my house, by the way.

edit: nevermind. poker's in may. crack is good.

10. please no drug trafficing on the board :D

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

pulling a gintonik... BLEARGH.

12. Sweet vids! Yeah, the music rocks!!!

You need to start playing your guitar and putting some home made cuts on there and loop the track over Radiohead... that would be choice!

13. i have a copy of vegas 5 around here somewhere...interested?

14. I like the 2nd one better, but too bad it was in town, looked like you got into a little traffic

15. What kind of camera setup are you running on your bike? I was thinking of picking something up.... but I'm a little short of funds at the moment.... But I am curious.

16. crazylady

crazylady Crumbcatcher

Both are way cool. Nice music selection.

17. Both very entertaining and fun to watch and imagine. Thanks for the show and the ride.

18. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yes. rock it on over...

it's a really fancy setup up. $30 for the tripod and $10 for the bungee cords...:mrgreen: strapped to the back seat with the camera sticking out the side about a foot... works pretty well for around town, and i can keep an eye on the camera in the mirror. don't think it would fly too well on the track, though...