close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

oops. very gory. NSFW

Discussion in 'The Richard Palmer NWS Section' started by jezterr, Jun 6, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

[​IMG]

supposedly from a motorcycle crash. not sure if it's real, but damn does it look gross...

2. i saw this pick like 5 years or so ago. then i saw it again like a year later. I heard it was from a motorcycle crash too. when i was in pensacola for "a" school in the navy the aviation ordancemen school told their students the guy bit a blasing cap or didn't follow all safety protocols or some such bullshit.

3. why would you even post a picture like that

4. you really think that they would let him sit up in the hosspital and look around?

5. Attempted suicide by shotgun placed against the floor and under the chin. He did survive, he is alive, and he is sitting up because thats the only way they could get a patent airway in the oral cavity. Its a nasty picture, but we have had a couple of those around here...

E

6. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Tequilabob, I really want you to explore the space with that cow bell... I need more Cow Bell baby! crackup: Excellent skit by the way.

-Guff

7. Why is attempting suicide illegal? to encourage you to do the job right the first time. :angry7:
    (sort of kidding, I've lost friends too, so don't flame me)

8. is there some kinda compulsion to call bs on everything? Is there a clinical term for this condition. :nana

9. damn... that's gotta hurt :pale:

10. I wonder what he looks like now..?