close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OPRT April track day promotion - the buddy deal

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by Optimum Performance Rider Training, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Happy April everyone! The weather is getting nicer and nicer and we can't wait for our first event on May 18th. Here are the details of our April promotion.

As usual, our track events include the following:
    - raffle tickets for all participants
    - $100 track school is free this year (thanks KFG!)
    - participant caps means more clear track
    - low pricing for more track days
    - 501c3 non profit/charity deductibility
    - and probably a bunch more...

So on to the buddy deal. We've all got friends that ride. Here's your chance to make a buck off of them. For every rider that you get to sign up at our current rate ($165) you earn a $20 credit towards your next track day. It adds up quickly...especially since our track days are so cost effective. Essentially OPRT is rewarding you for spreading the word. The more you spread, the more you save on your next track day. Simply have your buddy write "I was referred by (name and e-mail)" in the comments section during checkout. We'll handle the rest and get your credit code sent over. Hurry though. Promotion ends April 30th and space is limited.

Disclaimer:
    There is no limit to the amount of credits you can earn. Heck...refer enough people and ride free all season. The buddy signing up cannot use any other promotions and must be at the current rate ($165). All you guys/gals on our season pass promotion are eligible to participate (y'all can make out like bandits this year). This promotion is subject to change or cancellation at any time. In the event of a change or cancellation, credits earned will remain the property of the participant and honored by OPRT.

2. only if I had friendscrackup:

quick question im trying to log in and pay for the may 18th date but its saying "Unrecognised user name or password"? I paid for 2 days before the march 31st deal and the user name/password is what i recieved in the e-mail after but i cant get it to work:tard:

3. Shoot an e-mail to sales@optimum-performance.org

Jared will get you squared away.

4. theJrod

theJrod Racer Extraordinaire

:bump:

Refer a handful of people, and you could get a free trackday.
    Sweet!