close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OT: Everquest 2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by beansbaxter, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Anyone playing it? Jafar and I are on the "Oasis" server.

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I've heard that only "LOSERS" play those mmorpgs ... oh how did I know what they are called!?! :cry: :wink:

-Guff

So when are you going to show me your account Beans? I'm looking at WoW (Worlds of Warcraft) myself.

-Guff

3. I want to see that WoW for sure. I'll just have to swing by with EQ2 and install it for you. Whenever I have time....doh!

4. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Give me a call up... if I'm not home just leave a message... I'm possibly sitting next to the phone and just not answering. Oh, leave your number again also... I have a way of forgetting numbers. WoW is off the hook crazy fun, or for those of you who are a bit gangsta, " Iz da shizzo fo shizzle!" :lol:

-Guff

5. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

Im on the faydark server, heard its a west coast server, on WoW i am on dethicus or something close to that spelling

6. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

played the first one and beat it, played the second one and it sucked, tried wow and it sucked :)

T

7. Oh yea well I play Final Fantasy XI

8. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

I play Liniage 2
    and when im done with that ill be back to playing CS Source (Bullit stopper or Bullit Bait is my name on CS)
    HAve played through the HL2, Q4, D3, Far Cry, UT 2004, and the game i wanna play next is fear

9. I made it to level 51 then bailed on the game.