close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OT: How to get revenge on a co-worker...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Apr 17, 2005.

1. StageRulz

StageRulz Doom Crew Inc.

crackup: :mfclap:

2. 02

02 Retired

I've seen the foil one before. The packing foam is awesome....

3. I like it,,,crackup:

but thats all office pranks,,, I seen one a few years ago with a guy who was retiring from a machine shop. We all distracted him while a couple un-named people went and poped a couple grease zerks in his tool box then went to town with the auto grease gun.... didn't stop till it was oozin out the lid

4. :mfclap: crackup: :evil4:
    Well played disgruntled office people.

See this is why meetings were invented, so you can skip and pull this sort of stuff while they are talking away.

5. Did the grease trick with the tool box. Only nstead of grease, it was two part expanding foam. BAD IDEA.

6. the packing peanuts are awesome... man i hope i can do that one day

7. I heard a story once about a dirty old prick of a welder with a prosthetic (sp)arm. When he had his hood down, they tack welded his elbow to the steel deck he was working on.

8. tedg04

tedg04 ted sux

One time we wired a siren from a car alarm up to our bosses toolbox, so when he opened it (in front of the first customer of the day) the siren went off.