close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OT: Washington football

Discussion in 'Sports' started by beansbaxter, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Dang...WSU lost their game this weekend. And the Seahawks lost in overtime...and to think everyone has picked Seattle to win the Super Bowl this year...we'll see.

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

LOL... I don't follow football at all, and I know the Seahawks are supposed to be pretty good these days... but in my 25 years of concious life I don't recall them once being a team superbowl worthy! :p I remember hearing that they made it there once, or got close once, but I think it's time everyone recognize that the Seahawks suck... time to root for another team people. :wink:

-Guff

*My views on the Seahawks's suckage in no way represent the views held by Washingtonriders.com, its members, or administration.

3. haha...Go Dallas Cowboys!

4. I don't think Hasselbunk is good enough for the Seasquaks to go all the way. I didn't watch the game but I wish I would of. I bet Holmgren was beet red after blowing that lead.

The Cougs are bogus this year. Whoa the applecup is going to be a real barnburner. It should be renamed battle of the basement. Wait until USC comes to town. :lol: :lol:

5. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

The Seahawks lost in overtime the week before last, this last game on October 9th they won. The Seahawks are now 3-2-0 for the season and have the best record in the NFC West.

Current Rankings

I am not saying that they will go all the way this year but I think it would be pretty cool.

As for the Coug's, well, they have always just sucked. :mrgreen: :nana

6. The cougs season warms my heart......

E

7. Good catch 820320RR I was wondering if I was dreaming cuz the game I saw they won last week, :nana if the team can stay health you never know, they might win one more LOL :mrgreen:

8. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Washington is going down today for sure...I say by 30+ points

9. F%$# those cougars! :thefinge: Purple Haze all the way!!!! (DAWGS) :clap

10. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

^Thats is who will be smoked by 30 points today crackup:

11. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

fuck that. this shit is killing me. i need another beer.

12. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

^ Did you think they had a chance hahahaha

Sorry I missed it they only won my 24 crackup:

13. KCander

Yeah, well...ROSE BOWL, BITCH!

At least Wazzu managed to Coug-it. Damn, the Apple Cup is gonna be trainwreck this year.

14. El Duderino, is that THE PAST that im smelling in your rhetoric? Sad day in the purple and white club when you have to look so far back for a happy moment.

E

15. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

Yeah, Apple Cup is going to be a disaster this year, but It should be a good bad game to watch. I really hope to be there to watch the melee.

16. KCander

I prefer to think of it as "honoring tradition". The Dawgs will return to ass-kicking form in a couple years...until then, yer damn right I'm thinking about the past, 'cuz the present sucks!

Let's all just hope that USC comes back down to earth sometime in the near future so that we aren't all fighting over 2nd place for the next decade.