close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Paintball Wars on Bikes (shotguns & rifles too)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Trixie, Jun 2, 2005.

1. I am looking for people to go paintball with. (and if you wanna do it on bikes, I'm even more easily enticed). Never gone here in the Pullman area... if you know where to go, local paintball reatilers, places to get CO2 cans refilled, all that stuff... help me out please.

Also... look in the classifieds... I am selling 5 guns, and enough gear for 10 people.

If you wanna go... post on up. Let me know where, when, and I'll be there. It would be sexy to throw one over the shoulder and ride out somewhere and get 50 rounds in.

THANKS! rockets:

Also... I have a Mossberg 12 and a Winchester 30-06 that I JUST brought out here to play with as well.... suggestions? ideas? shooting buddies?

2. I have more weapons than the Terminator, but I'm in Lacey :shock:

We're shooting at the Capitol State forest on Saturday.. my e-mail is BlondienMax@excite.com

3. I posted a week or so ago about someone to play paintball with.

How far is Pullman from Sammamish?

4. 270 miles.

250 miles if you bring everyone in Pullman free Starbucks.

5. haha. that's funny. I grew up on 245th and 24th, by the Beaver Lake Park.. the one with the baseball diamond. I was just there too... maybe when I come home next time, I will have to bring some gear. Do I maybe know you? How old are you? Technically, I graduated Skyline '02 but left and went to college in '00.

6. Nah, you don't know me. I'm new to that area. I've only been here about 3 months; from Atlanta.

And I'm looking to go back ASAP.

7. So, trixie your from my neck of the woods, 228th and Inglewood.

8. HAHA!!! I'm even more from your neck of the woods... I was a Chef at DC's Grill for about 2 years. That's amusing.

9. Speaking of new weapons, here's my latest handgun, an FN MKIII .40 Smith and Wesson caliber, Browning Hi Power.. I have converted it to an additional caliber, the mighty .357 SIG, which is a bottlenecked case with about the power of a .357 magnum revolver. It has Tritium night sights and a Crimson Trace Lasergrip (I sell firearms and adventure/outdoor gear online..so I get all my goodies wholesale, including Olympic Arms stuff 8) ) I completely throated and polished the barrel ramp this week and can't wait to get out and test it!

Go to the bottom of this page for pics of my new toy. The laser is red and daylight visible but I don't think that came thru in the pic:

http://www.omegamanenterprises.com/Personalpics.htm

10. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I'm down for shooting all the time! My newest gun is an AR-15, carbon lower, RRA upper with a wilson combat 24 inch bull barrel, versapod bi-pod, tasco 24 power varmint scope. It makes groundhogs skerred from a LONG ways off. Carry pistol is a ruger P-90. Also have a mak-90, SKS, and a mitchell arms imported yugo AK-47 chambered in Nato 7.62x51(.308) instead of the usual 7.62x39. I have some videos of me shooting an FN2000, an FN P-90, and a silenced MP-5 a few weeks ago, but would need to upload them again since they got taken off the original site I had them on.

T

11. kolat, the big question is, can you peel the skin off a grounhog WITHOUT destroying the body? (gut shot, misses the spine, moving so fast that it rips the skin cleanly off the body of the animal and kills it, but does not dismember or atomize the body)

E

12. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

not sure, hav'nt seen any groundhogs around since I built the gun, aside from the couple at my apartments, and for some reason I don't think they would apreciate me shooting them. Plus they're too short of range. Though is did pwn a bunny rabbit at my parents house the day after I got it together :)

T

13. Christmas valley, OR outside of bend has a diseased jackrabbit infestation right now that they are allowing year round, uncontrolled hunting using any weapons so chosen. Its pretty crazy, so if your into shootin animals, I highly reccomend. Saw one crazy ass cat with a class 3(?) weapons license out there mowing rabbits with a 50 cal military machine gun off the mule jeeps. CRAZY...

E