close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pics, 7/13

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Kolat, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

2. So how much did that one cost and did everyone get one?

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

glad you guys made it!

4. Look at all the pretty lights!

A county and two staties...how fast were you guys going?

J

5. LOL...i KNEW it would have been a bad idea to ride w/ yah guys down there :scared ...howd it go, what was the damage??

6. If any of you have gone to school in Pullman, you should know that when you even start to sense that Colfax is within the general area, you need to go 10mph UNDER the speed limit and be on your best behavior! As you pass through, walk someones dog, mow there lawn...teach a kid to read...you need to do all you can in order to make it through that place alive. I still wake up in cold sweats at night thinking about that place :scared

Sucks for you guys...I understand though how clever they are there...I've been pulled over more times in Colfax than all other places combined. One time for "taking too long at a stop sign................AT 3:00 in the MORNING!!!!"

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yeah. colfax sucks. but in the 5 years i was out there going through that town, i was never pulled over. of course, i walked a lot of dogs and mowed a lot of yards. and there are at least half a dozen three-year-olds i ran into that have read all the harry potter books...

8. Kolat

Total cost was 2 no endorsement tickets and one driving on a suspended. Someone called in and said that the lead bikes were doing wheelies down the highway. Cop also said we were about 20 miles farther than we should have been from the reports if we were doing the speed limit. I heard rumors of bikes around the speed cutout point, but of course I never went over 65 :)

T

9. We got pulled over last time we had a big ride near there...a couple of us did 1 single wheelie and yet someone still called the cops on us. By the time we went to the top of Steptoe Butte and back down, there were 3 cop cars blocking the road. But, after a small lecture, the cops were SUPER cool and wanted pictures with us all (there were about 15 of us I think).

Beans may still have some pics from that ride.

10. shall i post them?

11. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Yes please!!!!!!!!!

12. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

God damn. makes me sad i got called into work. but kinda glad i didnt get a ticket. concidering i just picked one up today...those damned undercovers. they get ya every time

13. hey Kolat i think you forgot to add 100mph to your speed. That was quite an adventure. Next time I think there needs to be a few more ladies at the BBQ! :angry7:

14. talking about my BBQ bring back memories?!?! ;)

15. I'm suprised they actually stopped for the cops. A few of those guys are known for "loosing" cops chasing them.

16. Yes, you should!:evil4:

17. UrfavNME

UrfavNME AnthonyADMulisha<br />Admit or Deny!?!?

AND RIGHTLY SO!! Those are hard earned reputations, from the more balls than brains squad bioootch. NOT to say IIII have ever done that, but I could TOTALY see punching it and blasting away. Except that if Mr. WSP or whoever is chasing you and wrecks and dies, you spend life in prison:shock: :tard: :roll:

18. Kolat

on that note at night cbr954 tailights and repsol tailights look similar at high speed, is'nt that right kricket...

T

19. UrfavNME

UrfavNME AnthonyADMulisha<br />Admit or Deny!?!?

OOOOHHHH TIERNANNN BURRRRNNNNNNN!!!:mfclap: crackup: