close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pics from July 10 at Hooters in Spokane

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 15, 2005.

1. While all you rascals were at Laguna, times were tough over here in Spokane. I went to pick Shwaa up from the airport, we were literally pulling in to the parking lot to get some Italian food and Guff calls me, and as he asked if I wanted to goto Hooters, we were already out of the parking lot en route.

It was me, Guff, Shwaa, and one of Guff's coworker who is looking for a moto. I took tons and tons and tons of pics, even had the owner come up to me to ask me to delete some for questionable non-permissiable standards. Here are just a handful from that evening:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Cool pics...there seems to be a couple cute chicks that work there cant wait till bike night

3. I think the only reason they wanted to take pics with me was because of the Ducati shirt I was wearing. If they think you own an Italian motorcycle, life is suppose to be better that way.

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

nice pics. a lot of those girls were cute, too.

oh, and dude, SMILE once in a while.

5. Hey, I have that exact same helmet... thought I was fairly unique crackup:

6. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

What can I say... we both have excellent taste! Now I noticed that Beans didn't post the story of the "incident" we had while enjoying the atmosphere... :nana

-Guff

7. wait how come none on the bike??? :mrgreen:

8. :sex: :drunken:

9. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I named my bike "Angel" :mrgreen:

10. So what's the story???

11. The manager approached me after he saw me take some pics of my fellow friends and I guess there were some women waitresses that were leaned over as they were taking orders in the background. He had me delete that last picture I took, saying please dont take pictures of the waitresses unless they give you permission.

It was a messed up scenario, and as the pics show of Guff wiping the food off his mouth in a couple pics, we didnt care and just snapped away anyways.

Lucky never showed, he stood Shwaa up. The raging lady stomped us out after that.....ooooh nooooo woot wooooot wooooooot woooooooooooooooot!

12. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

13. crackup: I guess beans was the only one at Hooters. Nice pics though

14. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

it almost looks painful for him. keep it up, the pain wears off...

15. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Oh how fun it is to look at old pics! crackup:

-Guff

16. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

I guess that's a compliment? The only thing better than telling people you own an Italian bike is actually owning one.crackup:

17. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Too bad the bike night there not too long after was horrible...stupid girls shitty service and terrible food...The pics were a lie cause I only saw like 2 "cute" girls there the rest should have been working at taco bell

18. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

I don't think anyone would admit to going to Hooters for the food. I couldn't imagine that being a good selling point (seriously). As for the women, I think most Hooters employ anything they can get. It's not like there is a line of hot women waiting to turn in the applications at these sh*tholes. I agree, there may be only 1 or 2 decent ones in the bunch (and I've never been there).

19. Damn, Beans....

What...did ya have them for a line for the pics?!?crackup: