close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pics from July 12 - Spokane

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 15, 2005.

1. here are some pics from the day in Spokane...

horizon picking up his brand new 2006 ZX-6R from Westside Motorsports:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The odometer showing only a mile, probably from just pushing it around the dealership:
    [​IMG]

mcjunky workin' hard to get err done!
    [​IMG]

snake's new gixxer1000:
    [​IMG]

snake, horizon:
    [​IMG]

Loaded up in the back of my truck:
    [​IMG]

Stopped by Office Depot before heading down to Pullman to deliver the new 6.

BluesBrothers ZX-10R:
    [​IMG]

Others like to drive around Spokane trailering their motorcycle:
    [​IMG]

tribalrr:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

lovehate's new jacket:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lovehate:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

inferno wouldnt get off the phone:
    [​IMG]

2. clinty poo

clinty poo vrrooom636

:cry: That was the bike I wanted to get from westside. Someone had purchased it, then the dude who bought it decided he couldn't afford it. Westside rolled it back out, and like 15 minutes later it was sold... :rant That sucks..such a hott bike

3. yep that is the story alright. horizon was looking for a new 6r, i wanted the blue one but i said if u can get this one financially to go for it, otherwise i would buy it. mcjunky said the guy sat on it for 30 days and his financing fell through.

as i was taking horizon to the airport for laguna, he gave me 500 bones to put a deposit on it, but he couldnt jump on it till after he got back from laguna. so i put the deposit on it and said if it falls through, then i get second dibs on it.

needles to say, the pics above tell the rest of the story, financing went through and he got the blue 6r that ive been looking around for (sigh).

did u ever find one??

4. clinty poo

clinty poo vrrooom636

Nah hafta wait for some money now...Being only 17 it gets tough to come up with all the cash...Thanks to grandma I will be able to get one soon..hoping to buy outright a 2003 or newer CBR 600 or a R 6... My friend has an 05 Zx6r and he's in love with it and really wanted me to get the blue one...but now thanks horizon...I hope you're having fun with her.... I wanted to get the 05 CBR at westside...but dad doesn't like the whole financing thing even though it would be my money :rant

5. I totally know your situation, and I hate to say it, but your dad is right, if at all possible, DON'T finance...there is no need to buy new when there are TONS of sweet used bikes out there. Just figure out what your budget is, find a cycletrader and go to town on the telephone. It doesn't need to be new to be cool or fast. That's the other thing, you spend all your money on a new bike, and have none left over for upgrades or cool mods for it. The bikes I've always loved were the '96-99 SRAD Gixxer 750's...or the '96 and up ZX-7's. But that's just me, those R6's and CBR's rock as well. Good luck in your search, it's stressful, but fun.

6. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

Buying new sucks, there are so many fees and charges it does not make since! My wife was looking at the 05 Ninja 636 but after all was going to be said and done in was going to over $10,000! That was with discounts from my friend who works at the shop. I bought my 03 R6 for $7,300 cash that was about $1,000 under what they where going for it had 200 miles on it. I am fiancing her ZX9 but they wanted $4,999 for it so I paid off $2,000 and finaced the 3gs only cost me $300 in intrest. Good luck and those where some sweet bikes, hope everyone rode to work today as it is ride your bike to work day! :evil4: