close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pics from July 18 Bike Night in Spokane

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Well, I arrived just to get the VIP discount in order and spend a few minutes conversating with the general manager and the night manager so we can continue the Spokane Bike Night every Monday at Hooters. I have nothing but good to say about them, genuinely nice people, and definitely willing to accomodate WashingtonRiders.com

I took a few pics when I arrived, left to find out the parts for my 12 came in but were wrong so showed back up with Shwaa only to find everyone leaving. I did meet a few new members from the forum, hope to sit down and chit chat more next time, or better yet - ride!

If anyone else took pics from the evening, please post them.

Parked out in front of Hooters:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

R-1Den:
    [​IMG]

Read the sign!
    [​IMG]

My 12 made an appearance, she has seen better days:
    [​IMG]

From left to right - snake, mrs. snake, shwaa, R-1Den:
    [​IMG]

perfrd
    [​IMG]

From left to right - R-1Den, mrs snake, skibum, ??, perfrd, gspot, 1000, jabstar17:
    [​IMG]

mrs snake - check out the butterfly
    [​IMG]

how romantic!
    [​IMG]

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

How come that black 636 with the red stripe on the wheel is so Dirty! Cant the owner ever clean there bike?!!

Great pictures Beans!

I will have to have you get a picture of me sometime, doing that little thing I did when I left!

3. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Wow, you really gotta have your ass up in the air to ride bitch on a new Gixxer, don't you? Those passenger pegs are sky-high! Nice pics.

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Yeah thats pretty hot with a woman on the back...cool pics thanks

5. Gixxer's in general, try being long-torsoed and actually sitting higher than the person in front! It's pretty windy.

6. Is that how it was Jafar when you sat second seat up on the back of my 12 back in the WSU days??

7. Is there a missing frame connector on the left side of your 12 Beans? I gotta hear this story.........
    Thanx for the pics though, looks like a good time!

8. haha nope...what your referring to is the common twin-spar frame that everyone uses now. the 12 is unique, uses a monocoque (pronounced mono-cock) which centralizes the mass weight, not the gas tank is directly under my seat. That is why the 12 handles better than the Busa, because of the frame design. That big section everyone else has as a gas tank, is a gasp...airbox! It's a huge one at that!

9. I like that pic of the lady on back the GSX-R, damn good advertising

10. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Yeah, they look really good together!

11. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

12. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hey beans....the guys whose name you didnt' but in the pic is Greg...his handle is Sparticus something or other.....

13. kilo509

kilo509 Stunt Cock

HAHA, I just now noticed that sign that says 'No Backing In'... that makes me smile :mrgreen:

14. Were you smiling because of the reference that could be taken in the Castle mindset?