close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pics from Spud's

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Blackstar, Jun 9, 2005.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

people in attendence were: 600Bandit, Blackstar, Red Raevyn, KCander....Jezterr got close but no cigar

2. Nice pics! I spotted the Kawi first.

Where are all the motorcycles at??

3. Only four of us made it. Jezterr got lost, and almost found us.

4. Damn, I was getting ready to leave (on my way to meet up with everyone)... but my mother stopped by (It's officially her birthday tonight) so I couldn't get out of the house.

How long did you stay?

5. we were there for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours...it was fun trading riding stories...

6. Yeah I got home and my gf wanted to know how I managed to spend 2 hours =P BS'ing, I told her! Look at my license plate, it's got technology built in to make it unreadable on the internet!

I felt like our motorcycles shoulda been visible from the street or something.. it was weird having them in the back.

7. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I completely agree with that, we need somewhere we can have a big line of bikes (okay, a small line of bikes in this case) visible from the street. Wish I woulda had the CBR though, the little Interceptor is a little ragged for posin'.

Regardless, it was cool to meet a few more riders. We need to keep at it and see if we can't get some more fools together next time! Jezterr, we're gonna have to email you a screenshot of mapquest.com next time!!!!!

8. I think you guys look great posin' right next to the garbage dumpsters!

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

funny thing is, i did look up directions and got the general idea of where it was... but that was all i did... i just glanced at the map and headed out...

10. I am still amazed you found parking available in the surrounding Seattle region.

11. I used to live within running distance. That was the only time I jogged regularly :lol:

12. I whole heartedly agree...the only problem was the other group of gxr riders at the mexi resturant would have upstaged us....

13. I want to get a bunch of beat up interceptors and make my own motorcycle club...i want to call it "FUKT MOTORSPORTS"