close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pictures from May 9 Ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, May 9, 2005.

1. Seven motorcycles showed up at Office Depot today, but only six went out for the ride.

The weather wasnt too cooperative, we just did the great Tum Tum loop, nice cool weather, and very windy at times!

Met up at Office Depot:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Johnny-B:
    [​IMG]

Johnny-B's custom undertail:
    [​IMG]

Fighterama's Fighter:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beerbohm:
    [​IMG]

G-Spot:
    [​IMG]

Not too far from Reardan, we pulled over to make sure everyone was together. Fighterama skidded right into Beerbohm, thankfully a domino effect didnt start and Eric wasnt hurt.

Fighterama's skid mark into Beerbohm:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beerbohm's GSXR was fine, the Triumph took a bruisin':
    [​IMG]

The instrument guage:
    [​IMG]

Set of rearsets:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note the exhaust is now touching the rear tire:
    [​IMG]

Scattered dirty rain:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wish I had a pic of Eric riding on the way back, especially when he was sitting to one side of the bike. Grabbed some Subway where the locals were restless.

Last stop was food at Subway in Airway Heights:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fighterama
    Do we need to talk about being safe when riding?? :D You know you talk that trash and then you give Beerb*tch a love tap. Thats flippin funny :flower:

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

what the crap was he trying to do?

4. Im the asshole....

Im "that" guy.....

Sometimes, I like to have fun. Sometimes I get a little overly excited like the puppy so excited hes on the verge of a seizure. I ride that thing like a dirt bike, and it usually listens to what I say. I was coming into the intersection at about 5mph, hit the back brake to skid in to a stop, and little did I know I slid a no shit 30 feet. As im sliding towards beer's bike, I think to myself, SHIT, IM THAT GUY....

I decide to save his bike at all costs, so i pitch my bike over on the high side so I dont slide under his bike, and as im tumbling over, I reach around the tailsection so that if he bails from his bike, I can still hold it upright. LUCKILY I didnt do any damage to his bike and it didnt go down, so thats all that matters.

Damnit... Im so STUPID!

E

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

dude. you're NEVER going to live this down.

6. Please see 5-9 the ride story. I think fighterramadingdong may have left out some of the story. :D

7. aaaah fun times, back in the day

8. Motorcycle man

Motorcycle man Telemark Rider

Bumping old threads today huh?

9. Very nice pics. And a question too..Why is it that you guys park your bikes with the bike's front facing the road. I have seen this in movies too but unable to understand as to what is the reason...

10. I guess.

11. The enjoyment of simplicity at its finest. Those were the days indeed! I want some of those back.

We need to make some more.

Yes, we do...... :mfclap:

12. gixxerjeff

gixxerjeff emw2k9 beer pong champions

at first i was like. where the hell is beans' bike? did he just show up and cage it? then i realized how old this damn thread was and that he still had the 12.

13. crackup: Snap!

14. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I completely agree with that. I miss those days! But now that Sean and I are settled and now have the bike at our new house.....you can expect to see me out and about a lot more inthe Spring. I just need a new battery first!

15. I'll believe that when I see it ;p