close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pictures in the dirt! Let's see them!

Discussion in 'Adventure Time' started by beansbaxter, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Thanks! Ya I love the paint scheme. My FZR600 has the same scheme and I just got done painting my TT500 flat tracker with this scheme as well. I should have some pictures of that up soon.

And when are you coming out to some races?

Oh believe me it is fun! You should come out to Castle Rock this Saturday and give it a try. They even have a knobby class, so no excuses lol.

2. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator Staff Member

I'd love to, even have a Maxxis DTR-1 on the back of my XR650R right now, but I retired from racing. Maybe a practice day?

3. My wr is in getting a new clutch/starter/wheels but when it gets out I'd love to come get slideways!

I run really soft knobbies pretty sure they'd get toasted in a day with those shenanigans.. I'll grab a set of gripsters, or maxxis and spoon them on. Heck if it gets addicitve I might grab another set of wheels!!!

4. Not really dirt per say:shock: but here is a picture from this last Wednesday up at Gifford Pinchot. This was at 4200' and we lost the trail at 4600'

[​IMG][/URL]

Derick

5. [​IMG]

Sumo style in the dirt.......

6. [​IMG]

7. here's one from a ride a couple of weeks ago

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    What? Still no bars? I need a better phone.

9. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

HAHA! How did I know this was coming...... :mfclap:

10. Cuz you really can't get much more in the dirt than that!

11. Hey Ron?! In regards to your signature:

I think your doing it wrong. :devil:

12. I was just taking a nap! A very painful nap! Mountiantime was nice enough to check my pulse and turn off the bike. After I was able to get my bearings, he started my bike and rode it to the top of the hill for me and I finished the approximately 2 miles of the ride. The good news is the knee isn't broken but I did tear the PCL and pulled the MCL and LCL. I should be good in about 6 months!

13. What happened? :popcorn:

14. I got a little throttle happy going up a hill and the rear started to do a dance. I thought I could recover but was way too outta shape. My right foot hit the ground when the rear wheel hopped to the left and I hyperextended my knee. I pulled my MCL, LCL and tore my PCL.

15. Sunday ride to the top of Green Mountain.

[​IMG]