close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ping:Anyone want to go shooting.

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Kolat, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

Gonna head over to the back side of fernan and do a little plinking, anyone else up to go, I need to test out if my modification to the rear disconnect on my AR-15 fixed it's single shot issues.

T

2. SHOOT WITH YOU??? Did you eat paint chips as a kid? :nana

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

when are you going?

4. Kolat

lol can leave whenever nothing to do today anyways, .45 and my ar-15 is a bit of a tight fit in my backpack LOL

T

5. anyone ever go to that indoor shooting range on freya I think it is

6. Kolat

yea, it's pistols only though so I can't shoot my ar-15 there, think it costs about $15 to shoot there. They also rent guns to shoot at their range.

T

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

not gonna be up there till later. go ahead...

btw, T, how was the construction on 195?

8. Kolat

Never seen any, you guys keep asking about it every time, but I've yet to see anything. Made it home in 43 min, was in my fekking grooooove :)

[​IMG]

Think that's too obvious what it is?

T

9. cordodor

cordodor Retired

eh, leave off the plastic bag

10. Kolat

don't want to get bugs on the barrel, plus then it'll be a little more obvious that I want to be :)

T

11. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

It would be better if you put it in a guitar case like the guy last night on the Hayabusa.

12. I have been to the range once, shot my 22 there cause I was bored out of my mind a couple days after I had moved to spokane

13. I agree, go w/ a guitar case. Oh, and for god's sake... DON'T FALL!!! I almost took a dive on Hwy 99 North in Shoreline a few years back because they had installed some weird traffic warning system that distracted drivers while people were in the crosswalk... long story short, I came to a screeching halt about a foot infront of this frightened little mexican woman... oh, did I mention that I had about $500 in computer parts in my backpack I had just purchased and was about to install in a computer for a business that I worked for? Oh yea... that could have been REALLY bad...

But you are always a safe rider... right T?

14. Kolat

yep, always safe, I even do 5 under the speed limit wherever I go, and the 954 can't wheelie.

T

15. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

UUUUMMMMMM.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!! :nana

16. Did you know that they closed the public access to Fernan?

I used to be a member but limited time...

17. Kolat

yea they closed the lower part, but you can drive up the hill a little and pull off and shoot fine. AR-15 is working great again, no more douple fires or full auto :)

T

18. I have about 100 9mm i need to pop off...5ish would be good for me

AND STOP CHANGING YOUR AVITAR FOR FUCKS SAKE!

19. As long as the chamber is not loaded and a loaded mag is not inserted in the long gun/weapon, you're legal in WA State.. I carry a Ruger mini 14 around in my lockbox with loaded 30 rd mags..

AR15s need lots of good light lube and a break in of at least 1,000 rounds IMO so buy yourself a case of ammo and have some fun (I use 63 grain steel core penetrators, (surplus military ammo) in all my 5.56 weapons) Be sure to clean very well every 200 rounds, and shoot some penetrating stuff down the tiny gas-operating tube each time you clean. Use mil spec mags or Thermolds (which are no longer manufactured) or for fun the new MWG 90 rd drums !

20. Kolat

the gun has over 1000 rounds thru it already, the problem was that the coil spring in the rear disconnect was a little too big on the large side and it siezed up and was'nt putting enough pressure up to catch the bolt correctly.

T