close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ping: Shwaaaaaaa...Let's see that triple speed in action!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jun 23, 2005.

1. :shock: . Beans what or when or who is that? Thats not Shwaa's bike. Is that a local bike? I love the helment its exactly like mine. :mrgreen:

2. cordodor

cordodor Retired

ah, but does she like tetris?

3. I know that is not Shwaa's moto, just had to flip him some since he hadnt posted pics of his new ride yet. :nana

I dunno if she likes Tetris, if she does and she rides a Triumph, then Shwaa may be in love :scared

I took pics of his newest Triumph, will get around to posting them eventually. Shwaa came up at 4am to Spokane, and I drove him to the airport. He is off in Alaska where he will be eatin' seafood till Sunday when I pick him back up from the airport.

We should get enough peeps together to give him a big welcome home as he steps off the airplane... :?:

4. Hey great idea...but is he keeping his bike at your place? I am also travel bound, those damn scholarships keep me busy and I have hopes parking my bike in someones garage in Spokane. Do you know anyone that would be able to store my ride?

5. His truck is parked at my place. If you need a place to park your motorcycle, just let me know ahead of time and I have a garage it can be stored in. Right now, I'm just working on my 12 in there. May have a second motorcycle in there within a week (might just have to get that 636)...but always room for one more. Just let me know...

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hey Mattin....Paul and I may have some room for you.....

7. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

HEY!!! My moto is black...where'd ya get THAT pic from?