close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PING: Who in Spokane rides this Buell??

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, Apr 30, 2005.

1. I saw this sweet looking Buell parked up at Northtown Mall this Saturday, very nice looking bike! I was cleaning out my truck this evening and I saw it drive past me on Hamilton. Anyone know who rides this??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Interesting bike, and a nice shot of PL13!

E

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

... dude. someone's gonna cold-cock you from behind if you keep taking pictures of random people's bikes.

but that is a nice bike, even if it is a buell...

4. Very interesting indeed. First time I've seen a Buel modified and I thought it looked sweet. I particularly like the shorter wheelbase, dont know if you can tell in the pic as much as in person, but looks like a machine you can just wheelie the hell out of and rail through the corners. It sounded sweet, like a deep gruntled Ducati but without the signature Ducati sound.

Is it bad to appreciate a motorcycle? I dont care what kind of bike it is, if I have my digital camera and I see something that I consider unique for this area, faacck I'll take a pic man! Get out there and use that new digital camera you just bought, boyeeeee!

5. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Why would someone hit you for taking a pic of their bike? I could careless if someone wants to take pics or ask questions but then again I am used to it cause I drive a Roush and I get it all the time.

Anyways have you hit someone cause they were admiring your bike?

6. I think it was supposed to be slightly sarcastic, but to answer your question, I personally get a little on edge if I see someone taking pics of my bike. I don't know why, I just don't like random people taking pics of my bike or even getting to close to it if I don't know them. I've had bad experiences in the past with previous bikes.

You've got a Roush 'eh? got any pics...would love to see that car. What stage is yours?

7. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

LOL I was just being a dick and I see where you are coming from but until they touch its all good. Actually I was filling up one day and some guy comes up and asks about my paint job and runs his fingers on it. I just about lost it lol...

its a stage 3 many mods pushing 400 "to the wheels"

8. NICE!!! I've thought about picking one of those up...except I just need a little more $$, I've got about $5.50 saved up. :lol: Please post some pics sometime, those cars are awesome!

9. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

No idea how to post pics here...

10. For the record, I would NEVER touch someone else's bike. It's not a good thing when I see someone touching my moto, especially since it happens usually when I have my helmet in hand which can make a nice blunt weapon. I always feel invincible with my armored jacket as well hehe...

11. Im not sure, but i think that bike belongs to a guy named steve. Lives up on the northside. I've seen it a couple times

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i actually was being sarcastic, but you all know that feeling you get when someone's overly admiring your baby...