close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pink helmet

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Podcore, Jul 7, 2005.

1. So I am looking for a full face pink motorcycle helmet. I need one for a lady er ladies. Has anyone seen any?

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

don't know of any pink ones... try the icon kitty helmet...

[​IMG]

3. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

a friend of mind might be selling the hawaiian flowerd one that she has....its a Suomy...not sure what size....medium maybe???....anyway....let me know

4. i think lia has that helmet shown above...

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

6. I want a pink one solid pink. I might try refinishing a white helmet tho. Does anyone have exoerience with that?

7. I like that icon kitty tho.

8. my paint guy can shoot a helmet, no prob.

E

9. Don't get the Kitty, I have it and it is REALLY hard to keep clean. It is a matte finish.

10. fighterama, I will prolly get a cl-14 or something like it for my pink helmet, can you get me the info on your paint guy or ask him what it would cost? That is, of course, if you are willing to share you paint guy :)

11. Your best bet is to have it in hand, he generally needs to see an item before he bids a price. He doesnt typically do work for anyone as he would be too busy (paint is his side biz), but id be more than happy to take it up to him and see. Ill give him a call and see whats up.

E

12. I've painted tons of helmets,bikes, cars, trucks etc. The only problem you're going to have with pink is color fade in the long run. You're going to want to spend the money on good quality paint if you want pink to live in the sun for very long. Just my 2 cents anyways.

13. I carry a SHARK S 800 BUTTERFLY... has flowers and butterflies jejjejejjejejejje

v's

14. All the fiberglass helmets tend to take paint easily, as stated above fade is the problem so spend the money and go for a good gloss finish.